My Birthday!

Yes, my birthday is on 22th Oct 2011. We were celebrating among the family members (kecil kecilan saje...). At our new house! :D Dah tua-tua pon nak sambut birthday jugak... hahaha... Actually my mom insist me to do this. Thanks mom! I luv u! For my husband, I luv u too!

Birthday Girl ;)

Achik and husband

Biras-birasku... :)
My father and FIL...
Twin? What are u doing?
Wanie and her future husband

Exercise... 3 dara!
Lagi 2 dara... what are u doing here? huhuhu
Najah ;)

My mother and MIL...

family gathering @ our new renovated house
Big bro

Sape punye ni?

U have twin babies?

Aisyah pose atas rumput

Sarah nak jugak amik gambar dgn babies dia... huhuhu
Klik LIKE kalau suka entri ni :)

Copyright © 2008 - SubhanaAllah... - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template